I am really happy that you are here and that we will work together. Please note the following as we both prepare so that you receive the most benefit from your session.
BEFORE YOUR FIRST SESSON
- If you haven’t yet, it’s a great idea to schedule the 15-minute free phone consult BEFORE YOUR FIRST SESSION, so that we can get to know each other and discuss yoru specific needs.
- Complete the Intake Form (near the bottom of this website) at least 24 hours ahead of time.
- Complete the Client Consent Form (at the bottom of this website) at least 24 hours ahead of time.
- Be prepared to describe what you would like help with. What is bothering you most that we can address?
- Please allow anywhere from 1 to 2 hours for your session. All sessions are different, but the average length is about 90 minutes. Set that time aside and don't be rushed.
- Prepare a space where you are not disturbed or distracted. Turn off your cell phone. Your undivided attention is critical to the success of the session.
- For both in-person and remote sessions, payment is due the day of your session. You may pay with cash (in-person only), Venmo (@LeighAnn-Lipscomb), Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Paypal (email@example.com).
- Many people prefer to plan for some quiet alone time after their session for processing, and rest and water are great.
REMOTE SESSIONS ONLY
- The Zoom link is provided as you schedule your session.
- In the event of technical issues, I will contact you by phone.
- Please arrive on time. If you are coming from a long distance away, please allow time for traffic.
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will be happy to help.